domingo, 31 de mayo de 2020

MONDAY 1ST JUNE


Hello!!
How was your weekend?? what did you do?

ENGLISH
CAN is a very special verb. It is only for the present. It can only be touched to make the negative:
CAN'T or CANNOT (always together).
No subject verb agreement (no -s for the special people)
We use can for permission... You know that! Can I go to the toilet?
Or... hability... I can dance!! I can play the piano.

Video time!



Write sentences with can and can't

Para terminar... Escribe 3 frases de cosas que sabes hacer y 3 que no.
I can... ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I can´t...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Byeeee 
Melonheadz

I really really want to see you all!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario